Monday 24 October 2011

2012 Genre Challenge

Hello, how are you? I have finally done it, I have signed up for a challenge, the 2012 Genre Challenge, a friend of mine is running it, check it out ~ http://diaryofadomesticgoddess.wordpress.com/2012-genre-challenge/


I have signed up for the Medi Challenge(choose six genres and repeat them in rotation twice over the course of the year, reading at least one book from each genre on your chosen month.).

The genres I have chosen ~

January ~ Supernatural / Paranormal
February ~ Children’s / Young Adult
March ~ Newly Published in 2012
April ~ Saga
May ~ Western
June ~ Graphic / Illustrated Novel
July ~ Supernatural / Paranormal
August ~ Children’s / Young Adult
September ~ Newly Published in 2012
October ~ Saga
November ~ Western
December ~ Graphic / Illustrated Novel

Hope you can join in too.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO looking forward to seeing which bokos you choose. I haven't chosen my books yet either, but I have my thinking cap on already. ;)

    My 2012 Genre Challenge Progress. :)

    ReplyDelete